Top Catamaran Brands of 2019-2020
Top catamaran brands of 2019-2020!
Catamarans are very beautifully designed sailboats that are placed under the multihull category. The last few years have seen an increase in the number of catamarans, as usually multihulls provide more interior space and further entertainment areas. In addition, these vessels are extremely comfortable to travel for leisure. They have been known to provide smooth and enjoyable trips on lakes as well as ocean water. Moreover, the multihull feature shows a cutting edge designs which captures the eye of any boat lover. The next few years are predicted to have more models coming to the market. In the meantime, here’s a list of some of the most appreciated catamarans of 2019 and 2020!
Top 5 catamaran brands
- The first boat to enter the list of the top catamaran brands of 2019 and 2020 is the Seawing 1260. This is a cruising boat that does not exceed 15 meters in length. The reason this boats made the list is thanks to the Cruising World Judges that nominated and selected this vessel as the Best Cruising Catamaran under 50 feet. This boat has shown great displacement to length ratio, as well as a very spacious and comfortable interior. It has a dual helm station as it can be navigated both through the sail as well as the steering wheel.
- Next, the Bali 4.1 is a perfect entertainment boat for those who love to travel in style and fun. It has an open plan internal layout and it manages to sail the waters quite smoothly, leaving all its guests rested and pleased with the trip. If you’re looking for a party boat, with a spacious interior to invite friends, then you just found the winner!
- The Lagoon 40 is another top catamaran brand to make the list thanks to its very reasonable price tag as well as interesting appliances and installations. This boat however is most appropriate to sail lagoons rather than open seas. As a small and compact vessel, this is great for short family trips and weekend voyages.
- The Fountaine Pajot Astrea 42 is also quite appreciated by marine judges. It can be used as cruising boat as well as charter. Its uniqueness lies in the split bulkhead helm station. This means you can steer the vessel as well as handle the sails to navigate on it. Both systems are very close to one another which means the boat can be maneuvered even by just one person. So if you like riding solo, this might be just the perfect catamaran for you.
- The Catana 53 on the other hand, is named the top catamaran brand over 15 meters. As a larger boat, this one also has a bigger price tag than the first four. It is very fast on water and does also perform well in the ocean. Chic and luxurious, this catamaran is perfect for those who love some extra space around them!
Use our database, TheBoatDB, to search, explore and compare different catamarans in order to sort out the best ones, shortlist them and use for future comparisons!