Catamarans have been quite popular throughout their existence and especially those past 2 years. The global pandemic limited travel in a lot of ways, however sailing was not impaired much. The reason being that boats are actually designed to sail away from civilization and towards remote destinations. So what better way to avoid being in contact with large groups of people than embarking on a catamaran voyage in the ocean.
Catamarans are stable vessels that offer great comfort when traveling offshore. Some cats feature a simple design and cozy interior while others push the boundaries of luxurious in different dimensions. If it is the latter that you are most interested in, then you have come to the right place. Here is a list of the best luxury catamaran brands of 2020.
Top 5 luxury catamaran brands of 2020
There are many yacht manufacturers that design and produce luxurious and interesting catamarans. These include Bali, Catana, Lagoon, Nautitech, Aquila, Fountaine Pajot, and more. In this article, however, we are going to rate the top 5 luxury catamaran brands of these past couple of years.
- Let’s start with Lagoon. Whether you are a boat owner or not, chances are you’ve heard about Lagoon. They are also regarded as leaders in the design of catamaran cruisers. Lagoon catamarans are designed by Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prevost. These boats include large and luxurious interiors all covered in reconstituted wood. These yachts contain from 4 to 6 cabins. Some of the best models to look for from this company include Lagoon 620, Lagoon Seventy7, and Lagoon Seventy8.
- The Aquila catamarans are quite popular as well. These manufacturers have hit the market recently. What distinguishes them from the rest is an innovative design, fuel-efficient engines, and safe cruising for ocean crossing. In terms of luxury, Aquila catamarans offer memory foam beds, ample storage areas, a convertible bar lounge, a unique aft cockpit, forward stairway, and utter comfort. Some of the most noteworthy catamarans from Aquila include Aquila 36, Aquila 44, and Aquila 48.
- Next, we have the Nautitech power catamarans with their new line that hit the market in 2018. These yachts use high-quality materials for both interior and exterior spaces. In addition, they provide the best building quality from France and the most attractive designed interiors from Germany. Nautitech catamarans are some of the best luxury catamarans of these past couple of years as they have achieved a perfect balance between style, performance, and comfort. Lastly, they also feature some fun and creative additions such as a trampoline, 360-degree panoramic views, and an open concept saloon.
- Let’s not forget about the Fountaine Pajot. These manufacturers pay a great deal of attention to renewable energy resources. In addition, Fountaine Pajot boats also provide a stylish and elegant interior full of light and high-quality materials. There is nothing more appreciated in 2020 than luxurious environmentally conscious catamarans.
- Last but not least, the Catana boats have made this list thanks to their large interiors and high- quality production standards, deriving from France. In addition, Catana yachts also feature spacious bridge-deck clearance and foam sandwich vacuum infused exteriors.
If you want to learn more about the best luxury catamaran brands of 2020 as well as what features they include, visit TheBoatDB database and blog or use the app for free. You will be able to explore more catamarans, compare various boats, and even benchmark your own.